JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, February 4, 2012

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 347

My dinette set.
My clean table!
Oh!
How I wish it looked like that right
NOW!
But it is full of a bit of this and that.
Makes me want to run in and clean everything off and toss things away.
But that isn't the way things work.
At least not here.

There will be plenty of paper work all over for a bit too.
As we are in tax season.
I am going through all those receipts and paper and more paper.
YUK!

But....
It is nice to see a nice clean clear table that is usable for dining.

This photo was taken last April 2011 mid month.




Clean

Do you use your table as a catch all or is it a dining table which it was meant for?

1 comment:

Susie Swanson said...

Yes I do and the clutter is never ending..Don't you just hate the dreaded tax season...sorry I've been neglecting your blog..time has a way of getting away from us...not enough time in the day to enjoy and do the things that God gives me..I hope to do better..love you girl..Susie