JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, February 6, 2012

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 349

Super Bowl
Has come and gone!
Once again the
BIG
Pot of Guacamole is made.
Dear hubby loves making his homemade
Guacamole and salsa.
He takes it down to his favorite Pub.
Where he sits and parties and watching the game.
I guess I should be happy I don't have to have it on here.
But....
I flick it back and forth just so I know what is happening and what the score is.
That way I can talk intelligently when the time comes;
 When he comes home and wants to talk about the game.



Homemade Guacamole

Do you have a super bowl party or do you go to one.....?


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hubs and I have had a 15 year tradition. We don't watch one game all year. No, not one. But, we have never missed a super bowl together. We choose opposing teams to make it fun. This year was his call and his team won. We still enjoy it and it's truly quality time together. :) Hugs.