JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 358

Photo was snapped last year in April 2011

Sitting here dreaming of Spring blooms!
 As I came across this beautiful Ornamental Cherry Blossom tree.
How I miss these beauties!

Looking forward to see what beautiful blooms lay ahead in the Spring.

Matthew 7:8

"Everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."

Heavenly Father, thou has prepared things for us that we can have if only we believe. May we come to thee in our weakness and ask.


Blooms Of Spring Dreams


Are you getting excited to see the Spring blooms?


2 comments:

Denise said...

I truly love spring.

Tigertamer said...

Bethe
I love this picture!!!!
Spring is my favorite time of the year
with all of God's beauty and the wonderful
fresh smells of spring.

Thank you for liking my bracelet :)
and I put the frogs mostly because you did remember them :) and they are springy
and catchy to the eye.

Blessings
Gina
PS BOB says a big hello