JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 5





Today was a quiet peaceful day.
I didn't go to church as I was still on med's where I shouldn't be driving.
I did do some house keeping and laundry.
Watched some TV
Not much on worth watching though.
Talked with my family.
Which always brings joy to my heart.
Hubby had to work the night shift so I'm waiting for him to come home.


Thankful List Of Five


  1. For the light snow showers today that came down in the late morning hour. God's crisp clean white glory coming in the form of snow flakes, Thank you Lord for smiling upon me with those snow flakes of glory from heaven today.
  2. Fresh clean laundry
  3. Talking with mom and sister today and just hearing their voices.
  4. Pudding snacks
  5. Hair spray

Psalm 37:18

"The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever."




Lord, help me to apply myself as best I can with the awareness that you stand ready to help.


Do you have family dinners after Sunday morning service and if you don't go to church do you have family dinners on Sunday?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yes, I love family dinners. I also love snow.