JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 6




Today was CK's Vet appointment. So it was an early morning for us. I like going and being one of the first appointments of the day. Since it is a 24 hour Vet's that means I can get up early and get in early. She loves going and seeing her Ms Carlie Sunshine. All the Vet tech's just love her. They really do take good care of my Ol' gal. Then we came home and hang out together for a bit. I then headed over to John's and did some light house keeping and picked up his laundry. I got that all  his laundry finished up and ready  for deliver tomorrow after I'm done working at my other care giving job. 
Today really was a very pretty sunshine day. It was cold. But very beautiful with the Sunshine upon us as the clouds floated on by; with no storms in the horizon.
The day didn't go quite as I had planned; but it worked out just fine. Hubby BBQ'd us dinner and served us up a beautiful meal. Now  all that is Left is to clean up and get ready for tomorrow's adventures. 



Thankful List Of Five

  1. For God's love shining upon us today through the sunshine
  2. Going for a short walk and paying some of my bills
  3. Finding God's blessings in the daily routine
  4. Thin mint Girl Scout cookies
  5. Just being held and cuddled while you watch TV


Psalm 50:15

"Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee."

Father, I want to live close enough to know that when I call, you will answer.


Did you have a busy Monday?


1 comment:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful five list.