JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 8



Today was work on my taxes day. I have committed to working on them at least two hours a day until I get them accomplished and ready to input into the program. I hate doing them and I hate even more sorting through old receipts and data. This isn't my favorite thing about owning my own business or preparing for tax season. Darn "Uncle Sam"! Personal I think he gets way to much of my money already. But the Lord does say give to Cesar what is Cesar's.
It was a wet rainy day here. CK played in and out the front door all day long while mom stood in the rain and she read the email's of all her doggie friends who have come by.



Thankful List Of Five

  1. Getting some of my paper work in order as I prepare for the tax season
  2. The late birthday present from my daughter. A 50 dollar spa treat. Thank you Heather, mom will truly enjoy this treat.
  3. Leaning on my Father in Heaven who loves me unconditionally, Knowing who holds my hand.
  4. Giggles and laughter with girlfriend's via Face Book
  5. Hot cream of wheat for breakfast with honey and milk


John 12:26

"If any man serve me, him will my Father honor."


Dear Lord, make me aware of the many opportunities about me to serve Christ and my fellowman.



Did you do anything special with your extra day this Leap Year?




2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the idea of having a fund raiser for my sister.

Bethe77 said...

Your welcome Denise!