JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Three Word Wednesday Prompt~

Detach; verb: Disengage (something or part of something) and remove it; leave or separate oneself from (a group or place); avoid or put an end to any connection or association. 

Jolt; verb: Push or shake (someone or something) abruptly and roughly; give a surprise or shock to (someone) in order to make them act or change; noun: An abrupt rough or violent movement; a surprise or shock, especially of an unpleasant kind and often manifested physically.

Surge; noun: A sudden powerful forward or upward movement, esp. by a crowd or by a natural force such as the waves or tide; a sudden large increase, typically a brief one that happens during an otherwise stable or quiescent period; verb: (Of a crowd or a natural force) move suddenly and powerfully forward or upward; increase suddenly and powerfully, typically during an otherwise stable or quiescent period.




The surge of the relationship
Was jolted short
As you started to detach
Yourself from all those around

~Beth~
http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

Do you ever feel detached from the people around you?



8 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

Yes, I do... but not as much as I used to.

Cgull said...

It is great to see so much diversity in the three words challenge. Your poem is good, I think many can relate to it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderfuly done! Love these words poems you do. hugs.

Angel said...

Nice work with the words this week.

Sheilagh Lee said...

doesn't everyone who thinks.Sometimes we just have to step back and look around.

21 Wits said...

I like them!

Alice Audrey said...

Yep. Sometimes it's hard to stay attached. Takes a conscious effort.

Great use of three words. Please read my attempt.

Mojo Writin said...

Short and to the point. I like to detach myself from the people around me. Makes it easier to observe them and store up thoughts and observations for later use... hmm, that sounds a bit creepy, but I swear it isn't *grin*