JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, February 17, 2012

Three Word Wednesday Prompt~

Angelic; adjective: Of or relating to angels. 

Foster; verb: Encourage or promote the development of (something, typically something regarded as good); bring up; adjective: Denoting someone that has a specified family connection through fostering rather than birth; involving or concerned with fostering a child.

Ruin; noun: the physical destruction or disintegration of something or the state of disintegrating or being destroyed; the remains of a building, typically an old one, that has suffered much damage or disintegration; the disastrous disintegration of someone's life; the complete loss of one's money and other assets; verb: Reduce (a building or place) to a state of decay, collapse, or disintegration; reduce to a state of poverty.



As the ashes of my heart lay in ruin
I remembered the angelic
Look of love that day
When nothing could foster more love
Than when our eyes meet
For the first time
Then for a life time
Now all that is left is
A pile of ashes
Of a broken heart

~Beth~

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/


Did you have a wonderful Valentines Day?

2 comments:

Denise said...

Very awesome.

Sheilagh Lee said...

so sad that the heart lays in ruin when it held such love.