JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Autumn Beauty

AUTUMN BEAUTY

Leafy Flowers 
Drifting From Above
The Limbs Gently
Letting Go
Falling Leaves Of Color
Crisp Autumn Beauty!
Dancing freely
In the Autumn Beauty
Giving Way 
To A New Season
Of Lasting Beauty
Of Rich Colors And Hues
Hand Painted 
Just for You And Me
A Second Spring 
Of Beauty
Drifting From The Limbs
That Hold Them Ever So Gently
Dancing To the Wind
That Whispers Miriah
A Reminder
We Too Have A Second Spring
To Dance 
In Rich Color Of Life
Freely
To Be You And I

~BY BETH~


Autumn Leaves On Steps
 Pinterest/Facebook/Tumblr image
Credit isn't mine










1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

That's really beautiful, Bethe ❤️👏🏻