JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, October 7, 2017

October Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


Vibrant Colors Of Beauty!


BOO! 
It's The Great Pumpkin!
The Great Pumpkin Awaits!
For October 31st


October 1~ Good morning October on this first Sunday of the month. Thinking I might stay in bed a bit longer than usual......but the phone rings. Good morning! Yes! Coffee is on. See you shortly. Up and getting dressed. A quick pray for peace and the day. A wonderful surprise my dear sweet friend Randi Hilary will be able to connect today. It has been way to long. A friendship that spans over four decade's. So blessed to have such an amazing treasured friend. I have a few others that span over five decade's and am honored to be their long standing friend. Friendships are a treasured gift. I have been blessed with many that I hold dear and close to my heart. I may not see them or speak to them everyday; but I know they are there and they feel the same way. I truly have been blessed with amazing friends. Thank you Lord! Randi, and I had a great visit and wonderful late brunch today. Then a quick trip to Best Buy. Had to get my mount for my car. Glad I spoke with Steve before I purchased so I didn't buy something that wouldn't work with my phone. Thank you for the great information and knowledge you passed on. Home to set up my tablet. To many passwords and codes. Dang security! Feels like the devices are trying to keep me out of my own information and programs. LOL Leftovers for dinner. Some Hallmark TV. Thankful Lord for a day resting in you and treasured friendship's that are gifts from you. For the finances that purchased lunch. The phone calls from Anthem Church that are praying for me and my many needs. The encouragement that she gave me along with scripture and the love in her voice through the phone lines. No better gift than the gift of prayers. Thank you Lord. Especially from a complete stranger. Feeling very loved. Thank you for the beautiful Fall day and evening of hand painted beauty just for my enjoyment. As this evening closes I'm thankful for the many gifts that are so numerous I cannot even list them all. My heart is full. Thank you Lord! Blessings



October 2 ~ Rising early for a day filled with lots of appointments. First appointment with Dr. Hatcher. Looks like more testing. Now I wait for them to contact me to schedule. I do not like test of any kind. But okay! Then off to next appointment. Very informative and helpful. Time for lunch. Then yes another appointment. Feels like I'm jumping from one to another. Then home to meet up with Sherilynn Ganther for a beautiful afternoon walk in the sun at Blue Lake Park. And to think we didn't even cover it all. Then we meet up with Geo Sutter for another late afternoon hidden treasure at Salish Ponds Wetlands Park. Got to love these great hidden gems found in ones own backyard. I think I may need to explore more. Then a wonderful dinner with my friends. Home to write my letter of resignation. Yes today has been a very full day filled with great mystery with doctors and appointments. To simple pleasurable adventures, to a memorable evening dinner. Thank you Lord for making each day better than the last. So thankful to be so richly blessed with a beautiful place to live. A love for the great outdoors. For friends to enjoy the journey with. Thankful for my legs and feet to walk. My eyes and ears to take it all in. Now home to rest before tomorrow comes. Thank you Lord! Blessings


October 3~ Another morning just wanting to snuggle tightly in my bed. But it is time to rise and shine for yet another day of appointments and afternoon walking adventures. Coffee, prayers, gather papers, purse, out the door running. Court house to take care of some business there. Banking is always fun. Then off to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. Lunch then out to next appointment. It always amazes me what we can cram into one day. After my last appointment of the day Sherilynn Ganther and I meet up for a great afternoon walk at Salish Ponds Wetlands Park in Fairview. Got to love it too. Only about half mile from my home. Thank you Sheri for keeping me on my health journey. The outdoors and fresh air does a body good. Lots of hidden beauty and gems of treasure in this Park. After our little outing it was dinner time. Rock Pizza it is. Neither of us had ever been. WOW! Really good pizza! Thank you Sheri! Home to a hot shower and feet up. Thank you Lord for the money to pay bills, for hot showers, meals that I don't have to eat alone. Thank you for encouraging support in staying healthy and on track. Thank you for the beautiful weather on this Fall day for afternoon walks. Thank you for watching over my daughter's and their families. Thank you Lord for all you do for me day in and day out. Blessings


October 4~ Good morning Wednesday smiles of beauty! Happy Birthday to my beautiful granddaughter Summer Harris! It is hump day. Lots of ladies on my books. Also the day I turn in my resignation letter in. Thank you Crystal N Koch for praying with me this morning. Another Good morning from daughter Webber Heather. Feeling the love even before I walk out the door. The ladies were sad to hear the news I would be leaving at months end. They wanted to know who would take my place. Some almost brought me to tears. I'm sure I will shed many before my final day at the salon. I had eleven on the books. Today eight happy smiles, three cancellation. Every week a surprise and a gift. One that I will miss. But will not miss the pain in my body from trying to do things it no longer can do. Home to put feet up and get laundry started. It's National Taco day. Geo Sutter called and said let's get the ladies together and go to Uly's in Gresham. So Mary McCormick Loomis and Sherilynn Ganther along with Geo and I all meet up for tacos. What a great evening out. Thank you everyone for coming out and having fun. So enjoy my time with each one of you. Time to work on my new adventure, Beth's Animal Kingdom Of Beauty. Ordered my business cards this evening. Yea! So excited to see were this new adventure will take me. Today I'm thankful I gave my resignation letter, even though it's hard to let go of this business. It has been a good run. I'm thankful for prayers and friends that will pray with me and encourage me. I'm thankful to have friends that call and say lets go out on National Taco day, and others that will join in on the fun. Extremely thankful for my new business adventure and what lays ahead. Thank you Lord for another day to be a blessing and receive the multiple blessings you pour out daily through friends,work, and living life. Blessings


October 5~ Good morning Thursday adventures. Time for morning coffee, prayers, business calls, and getting ready for morning appointment. Afternoon business calls. Seems none of my business calls are going well today. Time for an adventure to Zig Zag and the forestry department to get our Federal Park passes. Then headed over to Little Zig Zag Falls for a beautiful afternoon walk in nature. Just what the doctor ordered. Perfect! Thank you so muchSherilynn Ganther for driving. Meet wonderful people on trail. Our walk was along the Zig Zag River leading to the Falls. I could just get lost in these woods, the peace it brings my soul. Thank you Lord for the beauty that surrounds me. After our refreshing afternoon walk in nature we meet up with Geo Sutter for a stroll through Sandy, Oregon and dinner. What a great way to cap off the day. I just feel so overly thrilled and blessed to live where I can enjoy so much beauty and nature everyday if I choose too. Thank you Lord for another day filled with celebration of life and beauty. Friendships filled with love and laughter. Thankful for the building blocks and tools to live a full life everyday. Thank you! Blessings


October 6~ It's Friday! Good morning to this happy day! Early rise to get errands done and then off to doctor's appointment in Hood River. Thank youSherilynn Ganther for going with me. First we must have coffee before we even get this day started.Coffee with girlfriend in the morning is AWESOME! Gather all the information for the day and head out the door. Two banks, and the insurance company all before ten in the morning. Hitting the freeway hoping that I can get in earlier at the doctor's than scheduled. YEP! Thank you Jesus! Then off onto another side trip to see some history. Lunch with my sister Christine Good, and Jennifer Merritt-Estep. Best hugs of the day from Gary. Loved him running into my arms and giving the best hugs. He sat next to me and shared his fries. Or should I say I ate most o his fries. Thank you for lunch! Loved seeing and had a nice visit. Then we headed out to Moiser Tunnels for a leisurely walk. Meet some great people on the trail and one gentleman from the historical society.What a wealth of information he was. The views from the old highway breath taking. Then off to have dinner at Cascade Locks at East Winds. Got to have that ice cream dinner before heading home. So YUMMY! Thank you for the treat Sheri! One more stop of beauty for heading home.The look out point just before you head into Troutdale. Watched the sun set. And what a beauty it was over the Columbia Gorge.Meet a lovely family there traveling from Atlanta. Lord today I thank you for a traveling partner and safe travels. For my doctor who is trying to help me feel better.Even the icky shot! For all the amazing people we meet today. For the smiles and belly laughter laughing. That made others laugh and smile along with us. We laughed so hard that it hurt and brought tears to our eyes; the kind of laughter that is better than any medicine a doctor can prescribe. Thankful for my sister and the family you have blessed me with Lord. For the scenic beauty of the Gorge and the stories of days gone by. The hand painted beauty of the evening sky and the sunset to the close of this day. Thank you for all the strangers that brought smiles across our paths today. It was a peaceful and amazing adventure. Thank you Lord for your many gifts along the journey of the day. Blessings


October 7~It's the weekend and it's Saturday! Slept in for a little bit today. Thank you Lord for the extra sleep and rest. Good for the body, soul and mind. Morning call from oldest daughter always a smile you bring. Good morning to you my beautiful Webber Heather. A good morning snap brightens the day. Time to check in with my friendly coffee pot for the morning cup of Joe! Yep! Time to get my day started. Good day for the pumpkin patch and outdoor fun. Thank you Sherilynn Ganther for driving. So happy you could come along Geo Sutter. We had so much fun! What a great day at Sauvie's Island. Had fun in the maze trying to find all the scare crows and get the most points, besides trying to find our way out as well. Sherilynn Ganther wins and Geo Sutter gets the bonus. But....don't ask how we came out! Still laughing. Seems the bridge was the center point to spy out all the scare crows. Though I think we spent most our time in the center up near the eye. No cheating.....don't want the maze police to find us out. Then a hay ride to complete the day at the pumpkin patch. It just wouldn't be complete without a hay ride.The honey stick is yummy too! Time to look at some Fall clothes and find those perfect boots. Yep! Three clothing stores later; items where found in each one. Great shopping therapy. On my way to having a very cute Fall wardrobe. Thank you Sherilynn Ganther for making it so fun. Photo shoot to make sure they look good. Yep! Works...killing it! Another day of fun complete. Lord thank you for hots showers, For Bitmoji smiles, for morning coffee with friends. A day's adventure filled with friends and laughter. A beautiful Fall day filled with sunshine and few sprinkles, and lots of corn stalks. Songs that bring memories of happiness. For meeting each need that I have. For healing miracles shared. Thank you for those who work so hard to bring childhood happiness to all ages young and old alike. Thank you for another day filled with many riches and treasures. Blessings


















No comments: