JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

December Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Fourth Week)



COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


The Hidden crystal beauty of the first Winter storms
The anticipation of 
The Birth of the King 
Pretty gifts all wrapped
Awaiting the arrival of the most 
Anticipated day of the year
Christmas! 


Lights all a glow
With hope in the air
With the glitter and dreams
Of so much more


December 24~ Good morning Christmas Eve day! It feels like Christmas! Today I'm thankful to be able to take my youngest granddaughter Rylee Christmas shopping for her mom. Thankful to listen to my granddaughters Mickeneez and Rylee sing Christmas songs and praising the Lord. Thankful for time with Youngest daughter Racheal Perry and her family as we celebrated Christmas and had a lovely dinner and exchanged gifts. Really missed my middle daughter Amber Webber and my other four grandchildren Shawn HarrisSara HarrisSummer Harris, and Sammie. You are missed and loved so much. Also missing oldest grandson Anthony DeSouza. Merry Christmas to you! So many empty chairs. Thankful for a lovely Christmas service. Then time with the youngest grandchildren other grandparents. Thank you for having me and your hospitality. Home to wrap more presents. So many beautiful priceless gifts received today. Thank you Lord for each and everyone. Happy birthday Jesus the best gift to receive and accept. Blessings


December 25~ Happy Birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas! The long awaited and anticipated day has finally arrived. Phone calls from loved ones around the globe. Chirping excitement and giddy laughter as little ones eyes twinkle and light up with sheer pleasure and joy of the gifts their hearts had desired. The smiles that could not be wiped off their faces. Paper wrappings everywhere. The dinner cooking the friends and family coming in for dinner. So much to be so thankful for on this day our Lord and Savior was born. Thankful to spend this day with family and some of my grandchildren. For phone calls from family and friends. For more than enough food to share with all. For my granddaughter painting my toes. Loved playing word search with my grandson B-man. He is a good speller. I'm thankful for the many gifts I was blessed with today. Far to many wonderful blessings and gifts to list. Thank you Lord for this day and all of your many gifts. Blessings


December 26~ Good morning Tuesday! Morning coffee and morning movie with the grand kids. "BIG" with Tom Hanks one of Webber Heather all time favorite. She made pancakes and eggs for breakfast after a long night of work. Lord bless her rest in Jesus name amen. Aunt Christine Good called for address. She shows up about half hour- forty five minutes later. Great visit for all. Her and I spend the afternoon together. Thank you. Then over to Racheal Perry for the evening for dinner and a great visit with Aunt Chris. It was a great day. Thank you Chris for spending time with all of us today. We really enjoyed our visit and time with you. Safe travels home. Today Lord I'm thankful for safe travels for my sister and all those that have been serving in many different capacities through out our nation and around the world. Thank you Lord for time with my sister today. Thank you for the blue skies. Thank you for this day filled with opportunities, your love and blessings. Thank you! Blessings


December 27~ Good morning! Quiet early morning with six little darlings fast asleep. Peaceful thoughtful morning. Thankful Webber Heather finally came home and went to sleep. Pray the Lord multiply her rest in Jesus name. Sat and watched movies when kids woke up. Racheal Perry my youngest daughter picked me up for the afternoon and evening. Spending time with her and her family. More movies.....dozed off and on napping. Kinda of a lazy day. Thankful to spend time with my daughter Rea and her family. Thankful for a warm fireplace. Thankful for the love of family. Thank you Lord for your hand upon all those I love and the provisions of the day. Thank you for another day of the gifts of the heart and love of my grandchildren. Thank you Lord for this day. Blessings


December 28~ Good morning Thursday!! Listen.....is that quiet I hear. Yes....it is! Six little bodies still sleeping. This is either a good chance for me to catch extra winks or get some quiet prayer time in. Soon the house is rolling in activity with the padder and squealing of little people voices. Thank you Webber Heather for the blessing of morning coffee. Time to start cleaning up my suitcases and preparing for my trip home tomorrow. Movies with the kids. Aunt Gale Paiva thank you for picking me up and taking me to the post office and to Citrus Heights to deliver my Mary Kay. Linda Ashby it was great to see you. Wish our visit could've been longer. You look great! Sorry I missed Rose. Though enjoyed our conversation. Lovely afternoon visit with Aunt Gale, Heather, and the kids. Today Lord I'm thankful for being able to get out and do my errands before leaving to go back home. Thankful for Aunt Gale and the blessing she is to me. Though she is a huge blessing to our entire family. She truly makes a difference and am glad you are in our lives. Love you. Thankful for another day of blue skies. Thankful to get my boxes mailed off and the finances to get them were they are going. Thank you Lord for your hand upon all my doings and travels to and from. Thank you your provision and guidance always. Thank you for another day filled with opportunities and time with family and loved ones. Thank you! Blessings


December 29~ Good morning Friday! Last day I'm Sacramento with daughters and family. Finish packing luggage. B-man gets his room back. Head over to Miss Patty's for Webber Heather and the kids to exchange gifts. Everyone is happy. Then onto the adventure of a lifetime. Christmas return lines. Never ever fun! And shopping with the kids so they can spend their Christmas money. Oh what an experience. They had so much fun. They were even buying gifts for each other and their mother. So sweet! They did very well with their money. Then over to Racheal Perry to say my good byes and have some dinner. Thank you. Love you all so much. Now waiting to head to the airport to start my journey back home. It has been a crazy wild Christmas two weeks. I missed my daughter Amber and her children. I am thankful for the many blessings as this day comes to a close and I head home. Thankful for the time with my family and the memories made. The dance with my grandson Nick Perry. The shot with my son in law. The crazy and wild shopping spree with Heather and the kids. Thankful for all this and so much more. Thank you Lord for this time with them and the joys of the day. Blessings


December 30~ Waking up in my own bed! How I love my daughter's and their families; but nothing better waking up in my home in my own bed with all of my warm snugly blankets and pillows. Life is good! It was a bit to quiet for me though after all the family around me for the past two weeks. Missing those grandchildren already. Their busy over the top activities; on the move shaking and rolling adventure's of life, from the moment their eyes open and their feet hit the floor, keeping one on their toes. They fill a home with great enthusiasm and life. It will be an adjustment time as I re enter the quiet zone of life alone. Coffee and a little weather report. Seems weird I haven't seen a weather forecast in two weeks. Slow moving..... Sherilynn Ganther comes over and we visit and catch up. A short drive and outing. Then back home to laundry, bills, and life. Had lunch and talked to Geo Sutter. You sound good! Miss you....need to find my way to see you. Sort mail. Christmas box to self showed up today. Thank you Webber Heather and Racheal Perry for the beautiful Christmas presents. Mary McCormick Loomis so good to see you and catch up this evening. Feeling very loved and missed. Today Lord I'm thankful to get unpacking done, laundry done. Loved getting my Christmas box. Sharing and catching up with friends. A short drive is always a wonderful blessing. The beauty of the afternoon and the beautiful blues in the sky. I'm thankful to live far enough away from a cement city. Thankful to see so many water falls in the Gorge. Thankful for hot showers and warm PJ's. So many wonderful things to give thanks for. Thank you Lord for the many blessings today and so many day to give thanks for. Thank you! Blessings


December 31~ Good morning last day of 2017. Another year has passed and another sliding in with new hopes and dreams. Good morning Crystal N Koch what a wonderful early morning call. Prayers for those we love. What a wonderful way to start the day and end the last day of the year. Breakfast date......thank you! Meet up with Sherilynn Ganther and we head over to Camas, Washington at Lacamas Park. WOW! Dam, waterfalls, river, lake it has it all. Must go back. Didn't even cover it all. Great way to end the year. Thank you for driving. Gorgeous sunset and a moon to light our way into the baby new year. Today Lord I'm thankful for writing a thankful for 14 months straight and not missing a day. Thankful for the beautiful day filled with lots of friends and opportunities to see more of this beautiful country we live in. For your grace and love Lord that sustains me daily. For your provision and guidance in each step I take. Thank you Lord for the beautiful close to this year of growth and enlightenment. Thank you for the many gifts you bless me with daily. Thank you! Blessings


With the shorter days
And the highly anticipation of 
Of the Jolly 
Old St. Nick
Each child sits and writes
Their wish list 
Of dreams.
Whats on your?



















No comments: