JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 23, 2018

March Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)



COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



As the winds whistle through 
Blowing Winter away
The rains come splashing down 
Watering the land
As the daffodils bloom
The first signs of buds
Of the flowers to come
Chirping birds 
Singing their love song 
For Spring has arrived
Lovers hand and hand 
Come sit awhile 
Take rest in the garden 
As life comes into bloom 
In full color
For all to enjoy
As the March winds blow
Winter Goodbye!

~ Beth~


March 15~ Good morning Thursday! How wonderful to stay in bed a little past eight. I even thought about staying under those covers longer....but knew the day would slip away if I did. I needed to get up and get my day started and find the beauty in the day to be thankful for. 
1. Lazy start to the day. 
2. Morning coffee and a smoothie. 
3. Kicking back watching recorded programming. 
4. Sherilynn Ganther and I ride over to afternoon class together. 
5. Being self assured and knowing all things will work out. 
6. Late afternoon walk at Blue Lake Park. 
7. Watching the geese. 
8. Watching the movie "Gaslight". 
9. Getting the dining room ready for new furniture. 
10. Ice cream that brings comfort. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings that you have gifted me with. Blessings


March 15~ Good morning Friday! As we prepare for a busy day and slide into the weekend. No sleeping in today....full plate. I know there are wonderful gifts awaiting me today to be thankful. 
1. Coffee...Thank you Sherilynn Ganther for making that wonderful pot of morning java. 
2. Easy pick up of the U-haul truck. 
3. Mary McCormick Loomis and her boys helping to move furniture today. 
4. The sun breaking through the clouds this morning lighting the day in beauty. 
5. The beautiful dinet set gifted me today. 
6. Getting Sheri's item's into Mary's store room. 
7. The help at the bank today to straighten out an unexpected mess. (All cleared up.) Thank you Lord! And good bankers that are on top of things. 
8. A beautiful drive to the The Dalles. 
9. A wonderful dinner with sister's when we arrive. Thank you Christine Good
10. Movie night with sister Rosie. And popcorn. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the treasures and many gifts of the day. Blessings


March 17~ It's early....sleep eluded me.....and I was cold. The weekend has arrived. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Good morning! I know today will be filled with family and lots of love. So the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow will be filled with lots of blessings to be thankful for. 
1. Waking up at my sister's home with lots of family and love. 
2. Coffee and breakfast that my sister Christine Good made for us all. 
3. Good morning hugs and love from my great nephew's. 
4. Watching a movie while doing my sister's perm. 
5. An outing with Sherilynn Ganther to pick up a few items. 
6. A wonderful family BBQ. 
7. An after dinner walk with my sister's Rosie, and Christine and my friend Sheri. 
8. The pretty flowers found on my walk. 
9. The evening sky 
10. Color night with Sheri. I colored her hair and she colored mine. 
11. Great conversations 
12. Peach dump dessert! So yummy! 
Just a few of the many blessings found today in my pot of gold on this St. Patrick's Day. Thank you Lord for filling my pot over flowing with so many gifts of family and love. Blessings


March 18~ Good morning! After a rough night in fur baby land it is time for us to start moving around. Truly I think sleeping would be more to my liking.....but life is happening and I don't want to miss out. I'm sure I will once again have plenty to be thankful for on this day as I do everyday. 
1. Morning coffee as I dress for the day.
2. Evil sister crime show with my sister Rosie, and Sherilynn Gantherbefore we get this day rolling. (Sister's gone very bad.) Glad that I'm blessed with amazing sister's. 
3. Load the car early so I can enjoy the rest of the day and visit with my sister's. 
4. Watching Mystery Hallmark with Sheri and Rosie. 
5. BLT's with the family for an early dinner. Thank you Christine Good, and Rosie. 
6. A beautiful drive home late afternoon early evening with Sheri, and the boys. 
7. Stop in Cascade Locks at East winds for ice cream. Always a favorite stop no matter the time of year or day. 
8. A stop at Multnomah Falls to share the beauty. 
9. Listening to the crushing pounding of the Falls as it spills over the mountain side. 
10. Getting the boys settled in. 
11. Enjoying my family time and the smiles of love and laughter. So grateful to be apart of this family. 
12. Getting my girl scout cookies ordered from my granddaughter's Mickenzee and Rylee. Thank you Webber Heather for the reminder. Pray they all sold. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the quiet blessing and rest of the day. Blessings


March 19~ WOW! Way to early to start this day. Good morning 3 a.m. Not so much! Thank you Christine for calling. But good morning Sherilynn Ganther, Anthony, and Michael. Time to get these young men to the airport. Should be an interesting day filled with plenty of unexpected thankfuls. 
1. That it was easy waking the boys up to head to the airport. 
2. That Sheri was with us and able to make sure the boys got through security. 
3. Very early morning coffee. 
4. Being able to lay back down even if I couldn't sleep. 
5. Working in my dining room. 
6. Having my corn beef and cabbage today. Got it on early and had lovely early dinner with friends. 
7. Eating at the new dinet table with friends. 
8. Putting things in my hutch. 
9. Talking to mom on the phone. 
10. Enjoying the beautiful sunshine today. 
11. The neighbor Lue stopping by and visiting fir a bit this evening. 
12. A short walk to the mail box. 
13. Today is the last day of Winter! Good bye! 
14. The memories of a love that never was. You are thought of often and prayed for. 
Even on a day with little sleep there is plenty to be thankful for. Plenty that aren't even listed each and everyday. Just waking and breathing is cause to rejoice and be thankful. Thank you Lord for another day of life. Blessings


March 20~ Good morning! It's the first Day of Spring! I'm so excited! Even though I had to rise early and I would have preferred staying in bed a bit longer. But the day was calling and I have appointments and places to be. So this morning power drink, prayers and weather. Run out the door to this beautiful day and all that awaits me to be thankful for. 
1. Waking to sunshine. 
2. Glad to have my ice scraper to scrape my car windows this morning. 
3. Realizing some of the things I'm searching for. Some maybe attainable others not so much. All is in God's hands. 
4. The fence at Multnomah Falls was pushed up to the first platform. So excited! 
5. Driving to Multnomah Falls today with Sherilynn Ganther
6. Learning more history about the Eagle Creek fire and hopeful times frames for future openings. 
7. Soup and baguette for lunch at the lodge at Multnomah Falls. 
8. A walk through Lewis and Clark Park in Troutdale. 
9. Not such a big deal being hooked up to the heart monitor. Just have a new best friend for a few days. 
10. Ice cream ti celebrate the first day if Spring. 
11. Watching the birds flatter and chirp their welcoming tune to Spring. 
12. Licorice and popcorn. 
Just a few of my gifts today that I'm so thankful for. Thank you Lord for another day to fill with the beauty of the gifts if everyday living and life. Blessings


March 21~ A very early good morning! After feeling tangled and twisted in wires and little rest its time to rise and shine. Today is a very special day. It is the day I became a grandma for the first time 21 years ago. A very happy birthday to my handsome solider Anthony DeSouza, whom I'm so very proud of. So I awake with much to be thankful for and I'm sure this day holds much more for me to be thankful for.  
1. Being a grandma to amazing grandchildren and becoming one for the first time 21 years ago. So grateful for this gift. Never knew my heart could hold so much love. 
2. Staying alert and awake as I drove our to my appointment out in Oregon City to bring smiles of beauty. 
3. Seeing Dolores and her mom Delia, to do their hair. 
4. Lunch at the Carver Cafe. Very yummy! 
5. Afternoon nap....got to love those. 
6. Crisp morning drive going and coming to appointments. 
7. Prayers with Crystal N Koch, always up lifting and encouraging. 
8. Finding a box filled with girl scout cookies on my porch. Thank you Webber Heather
9. No mail.....means no bills! 
10. The music of the rain storm pattering upon my roof and windows. Which brings me a quiet peace. 
Thank you Lord for this day that sings a song of beauty for me in the quiet of my home that soothes my soul. Blessings


March 22~ Aww........ Another night tangled and wrestling trying to find comfortable among the wires. Though I did stay in bed and rest until just about 8. The eyes just didn't want to wake up. Good morning Thursday! Chasing ringing phones. Wait.....I haven't had coffee! More phone chasing! Let's get some coffee and then lets figure this day out. More ringing phones. Memo Beth needs coffee first! Ringing phones on the run! PRAYERS! OH! This day is off to a running start. The Bell's of St. Mary's keep chiming. I'm sure I'm going to have plenty of unexpected gifts and treasures to be thankful for today. The bells are a sure sign of treasures of goodness to found in this day.
1. Morning coffee while I put on my makeup.
2. Appointment made with the repair man for the washer.
3. An adjustment made on a bill in my favor.
4. Getting my appointments lined up in April.
5. A great class session today.
6. Turning in my best friend the heart monitor. Now we wait.
7. Celebrating Sherilynn Ganther birthday! Happy birthday my friend!
8. Having diner with the Mary McCormick Loomis, Geo Sutter to celebrate Sheri's birthday. So much fun!
9. Laughter and laughter. Laughing so hard your sides hurt.
10. Having friends that love and care for you. Knowing they only want whats best for you.
11. Who knew a hot shower could feel so good.
12. Night emollient cream. Feels so good on my skin. Love my Mary Kay!
Today Lord started out wild. But you had me covered. I sure wouldn't have wanted to miss out on all the wonderful crazy fun gifts of the day that were awaiting me. Thank you for this day and the many gifts given. Blessings
























No comments: