JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 14, 2018

May Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


April showers
Brought us
May flowers
Fragrances of beauty 
Scattered blooms 
Rich in color
Scents of 
Scattered petals
Of love
In May

~ BETH~


May 9~ Another restless night and an early morning rise for smiles of beauty. Good morning! Cool morning with the sun fighting to make a break through the rain clouds and cloud cover. Spring in the PNW. Time to rock this day with beauty and smiles as I give thanks for the blessings of mt day. 
1. My beautiful daughter Webber Heather calling me this morning. Love hearing her voice and the words I love you mom. Great way to start my day. 
2. Driving that relaxing drive out to Oregon City in the river road. Morning mini vacation. 
3. Morning chat and good day blessings and wishes with Mary McCormick Loomis. 3. Sweater to keep the morning Spring chill off my arms. 
4. Prayers and conversation with my Father in heaven. 
5. Afternoon coffee. 
6. Watching American Pickers today. Very fun to watch and educational with lots of history and just really odd cool stuff fun. 
7. Wishing my Dad (father in law) a happy birthday. Hearing his voice today made my day. Happy birthday dad! Many blessings. 
8. Leftover soup for an early dinner. 
9. Talking with mom. I love you! 
10. Quiet evening. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings you have filled my day with those spoken and unspoken. Blessings


May 10~ Good morning! Early rise for my car appointments. Poor girl sure has been spending a lot of getting take care of. Time for me to get myself together so my car will be good and healthy for all my adventures. This day is a full one so I'm sure I will have more than plenty to be thankful for. 
1. My early morning appointment at Firestone. 
2. Walking the strip mall, getting some exercise in for my health. 
3. Breakfast and coffee at Shari's. Where I got to witness three ladies get super blessed. The surprise and shock on their faces priceless. Some gentleman picked up their entire tab. What a blessing just to see. 
4. A wonderful conversation with Geo Sutter and her insight. Thank you! My car and I thank you. 
5. In and out of DEQ in less than 15 minutes. Yay! I don't think that's ever happened. 
6. Some more walking around at Gresham Town Center. Getting my walking in. (Exercise) 
7. Some goodbyes are so hard, even when you know your time has ended. I will miss you Ron. Thank you for all of your help. Wishing you many blessings on your new adventure and journey. Now my page turns as well., excited to see where my journey will take me. You have been an awesome confidant in helping me see things differently thank you. (Tears) 
8. Finding a really cute Summer handbag. 
9. Prayers and love from Crystal N Koch. So enjoyed praying with you today. 
10. BLT plus for dinner. Yummy! 
Thank you Lord for this day beautiful day filled with sunshine and warmth, and all the many gifts you give me daily to enjoy. Blessings


May 11~ Good morning! I have been awoken to another day to celebrate and give thanks for. There is something in everyday to be thankful for. 
1. Laying a little longer in bed than I should've. But so nice that I can. 
2. Watching Hallmark movies. 
3. Morning power drink. 
4. Glad the girls at the bank take such good care of me. 
5. Finding the perfect sandal to go with my dress; for my granddaughter's graduation. 
6. Getting haircut today. Looks so much better. Thank you Leah. 
7. My walk around Troutdale today for my exercise. 
8. The warmth of the sunshine. 
9. Stuffed asparagus chicken for dinner. Yummy! 
10. Being told I don't look my age. 
11. Laughter and tears laced in the beauty of the day. 
12. The little boy at the salon who brought his wise seven year old wisdom and smile to all in there today. Such a handsome lad. His mom beaming. 
Thank you Lord for blessing me with another day filled with so many things to be thankful for spoken and unspoken. Blessings


May 12~ Good morning! It is Saturday and Mother's Day weekend. It is sure to be filled with plenty of surprises and many things to be thankful for today. 
1. Sleeping much to late into the day. But was very grateful too. I had woke up early and then fall back to sleep. Must of need it. 
2. Pistachios 
3.Morning coffee for sure! 
4. A drive East on the scenic highway to Latourell Falls. 
5. The wonderful families I meet along the way on my walk today. 
6. The group of young kids who let me sit and rest on the bench and shared their water with me. 
7. The wonderful scents of the wild flowers blowing in the breeze as I walked by, I could smell their fragrant beauty. 
8. That I accomplished walking the entire Latourell Falls. The Upper Falls, Lower Falls, and the Loop. 
9. Swiss cheese, chips and water when I got home. 
10. Getting my yard mowed.Though I still have a lot to do, it looks much nicer. So thankful to get that done. 
11. A surprise visit from David.With beautiful bucket of red geraniums for me for Mother's Day. Why thank you! What a huge surprise that was too! 
12. A peaceful quiet evening enjoying the reflection of the days blessings. 
Thank you Lord for blessing me with this gorgeous day that I could go out and enjoy your creation of beauty. Thank you for the many surprises and joys that you brought me today in so many different packages. Glad I took the time to enjoy each one. Thank you for always waking me and pouring such lavish gifts upon me each and everyday. Blessings


May 13~ Good morning and blessings to all of you beautiful mother's out there! Happy Mother's Day! You all deserve to be honored for all the that you do everyday. Your amazing feats to be the amazing moms that each one of you are. I appreciate you and applaud you all! Thank you to all you mom's. I know my day will be different then I expect. My daughter's live in another state. But I intend to celebrate. Though I have no idea what that looks like. I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises in my day to be thankful for, there usually is. 
1. Waking to a beautiful morning of sunshine. 
2. Surprise coffee and mother's day card with my red bucket of geraniums for Mother's Day. Thank you Dave. 
3. An encouraging text from a friend. Thank you. 
4. Phone calls from all three of my beautiful daughter's Webber Heather,Amber WebberRacheal Perry, wishing me a happy mother's day and I love you. The best gifts of all. I love you all and pray your days were amazing as well. 
5. A drive down the old scenic highway 30 once again today. So beautiful! And I got an earlier start today. 
6. Walking the view point loop and down to Bridal Veil Falls. Gorgeous! 
7. Chatting with so many beautiful people out enjoying this day and celebrating moms. 
8. My walking sticks. 
9. Going to the movies to see " Life of the Party". Thank youCrystal N Koch for suggesting. Great movie and so funny! 
10. Invited for a glass of wine for Mother's Day. So nice to see you. Thank you. 
11. For all the beautiful mother's day wishes. 
12. A wonderful dinner at Agave. Thank you for the suggestion. Was very good. 
13. Eating ice cream on my back porch taking in the last part of the day as I reflect on how much I have to be thankful for. 
14. Listening to the birds chirp and sing their love songs. 
15. The support and love of my friends so very thankful for each one of you. 
16. For the many strangers today that wished me happy mother's day. 
17. The beautiful lady who stopped and chatted with me at the restaurant and wished me happy mother's day. She was pure joy! 
What amazing day! Full of many joyous surprises thank you! 
Oh my Lord you sure know how to turn tears into joy. Those tear drops of diamonds. Thank you for blessing me today above anything I could have dreamed or imagined. A mother's day to remember. Blessings


May 14~ Good morning! New week new possibilities. Sunlight streaming in through the drapes waking me with a gentle nudge. As the day awaits I know I will have many blessings to be thankful for. 
1. Finding some bulbs to use in my bathroom. Now if they would just go in. How many people take to put a light bulb in? Still haven't gotten them in. Ugh! But grateful for the bulbs. 
2. Getting my laundry done yay! 
3. Fresh bedding on my bed. 
4. Working in my bedroom and getting rid of more clothing imagine that!?! 
5. My Shredder. 
6. Switching out my purses into a nice cute Summer handbag. 
7. Talking to my mom today. She always makes me smile. 
8. Cleaning out the sock drawer and the pajama drawer. 
9. Having my back and front door open getting that beautiful cross Breeze coming through in the fresh air. So nice. 
10. My landline phone. 
11. My overhead fans. Nice! 
12. A small walk to the mailbox and back today. 
Thank you Lord for another day to give thanks for. For all the things I take for granted daily and all the lovely gifts that are presented to me throughout the day. Blessings





















No comments: